A well-regarded surgery located just south of Northwich is looking for a GP who has a serious interest in becoming a partner. The practice is small but very well organised, so workflow is efficient and patient numbers are realistic. The practice has an excellent clinical support team including Practice nurses, a Physio, and a Prescribing Clinical Pharmacist.Salary
Location The Surgery
- £9,000 - £10,000 per session (negotiable) + NHS Pension + Indemnity + BMA style contract
- Purpose built practice located in a residential area.
- Good transport links and great links to local surgeries; meaning good information exchange
- First-rate admin support: they take a lot of responsibility on, allowing GPs to concentrate on their clinical duties
- 4 - 8 sessions per week
- Salaried with a serious view to a partnership
- Newly qualified GPs welcome
- BMA style contract
- Indemnity paid
- Competitive financial package
- Partnership opportunity
- No buy in
- Support for professional development
- NHS pension
- 6 weeks' leave pro rata
- 1-week study leave pro rata
For further details on this GP role, please use the Apply section. If you can specify a best time to talk, please do; we'll get in touch when it suits you best. You'll then be contacted by one of our specialist GP consultants, who will provide you with further details about the role.
We have been voted as the Recruitment Agency of the Year at the General Practice Awards, so in dealing with us you'll be in safe hands.Please note, any contact is in the strictest confidence. We will not send your details to a surgery without your expressed consent to do so.
If you would like to talk, please give us a call on 0113 350 1308. We look forward to speaking with you!