The Accounts Payable Administrator is responsible for the day to day processing of purchase invoices and queries. Delivering a 1st class service. Taking responsibility for their allocated tasks, queries, challenges and objectives.RESPONSIBILITIES, ACTIVITIES AND KEY DELIVERABLES:
- Timely and accurate processing of purchase invoices.
- Statement reconciliation.
- To demonstrate effective communication skills, flexibility and an ability to work to strict deadlines in a challenging and changing environment.
- Timely scanning of documentation, saved under appropriate and easy to identify titles in correct locations.
- Support process improvement initiatives as directed and provide feedback to Manager with respect to implementation progress.
- Query resolution, to be striving for one touch resolution, actively seek positive conclusions to supplier and internal queries with drive to have a reputation as a 1st class Payables department. Achieve this by proactively working both with counterparts in the business and suppliers accordingly
- Maintain employee and supplier confidentiality at all times.
- Ensure compliance with SOPs and accounting policies manual at all times
• You will have a minimum 3 GCSE's at grade C or above
• At least 1 years' experience in an office environment
• Accounts Payable experience is essential
• Previous experience with Oracle system highly desirable
• A basic understanding of accounting & finance
• Good numerical & analytical skills & attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent communication skills
• Analytical approach to problem solving
• Able to identify the root cause of issues and identify opportunities for long term solutions
• Must be comfortable with all avenues of communication
• Personable, enthusiastic and proactive
• A good team player
• Ability to work to deadlines
• Able to organise and prioritiseAbout Us
Ever since 1998, when our founder, Jonathan Milner, started selling antibodies from the back of his bike, Abcam has aimed to help scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. We now have offices and labs in the UK, the US, China and Japan, and as we continue to grow, we remain ambitious, driven by our customers' success and their research needs.
It's our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you'll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences.
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to