Our client is seeking a Claims Team Leader to join their team in Essex, your role will be to manage the claims team in order to deliver a service where the insurance needs of our customers are met.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the day to day running of the claims team, ensuring that there is adequate resource available to respond to the level of demand received
- Manage the volumes and variation of work into the team and allocate accordingly to ensure that customer's demands are met, using the data available to identify predictable variations in demand and manage the team accordingly.
- Monitor and identify any barriers preventing a resolution of the claim, making recommendations to management for changes/solutions required.
- Analyse the productivity data for team members to understand performance variations, providing regular updates to the Technical Operations Manager.
- Manage the team to ensure that we handle the claims in line with the products in accordance with the Insurer binding authority to deliver targeted claims results and process risks as and when required
- Support the personal development of the claims staff in the business by delivering technical guidance and training where required
- Develop and deliver an effective induction programme to deliver technical and system thinking training.
- Ensure that all complaints are handled and responded to in line with the insurer binder agreement and FSA requirements
- To undertake training in line with agreed objectives and keep up-to-date with technical, legal and market developments via use of e-learning, internal training and reading market related material.
- To conduct the business of the Company at all times in a courteous and efficient manner.
- To undertake any other task as may reasonably be required by the Company
The successful candidate will, at various times, act for the insured and insurer. You will be responsible for adhering to all the Group's procedures and policies in relation to the identification and management of potential conflicts of interest and for the fair treatment of customers, and will ensure they follow the systems and controls operating to ensure that this is the case.
My client is a successful insurance organisation with a number of offices across the UK. They offer a variety of different products the commercial insurance market. It is exciting times to join a successful company during this exciting period of growth of development.
Our client is looking to pay up to £35,000 for the right candidate.
How to Apply
If you would like more information regarding this exciting opportunity please forward your CV in confidence quoting reference 6721SH
Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, if you do not hear from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has not been successful.