This business are a multi-award-winning UK-based integrated B2B marketing agency offering a comprehensive range of services, from strategy, design and digital through to PR/social and exhibitions as well as automation and tech stack insights.
With offices in Manchester and Cambridge, the company has a range of scientific and industrial clients as far afield as Canada and Australia. They help science-based companies and industrial manufacturers articulate complex technical messages and communicate better with their customers and prospects across a variety of channels both in the UK and on an international scale.
There is an excellent culture with regular social events and internal activities. This is a fast-growing company with an international outlook and a dynamic and exciting working environment, including regular award nominations and wins.
Due to continued growth they are looking to recruit an Accounts Executive to join the team.
Hours are 35 hours a week Monday to Friday (9:00am- 5:00pm) with a competitive salary of between £20000 - £22000 p.a.
Holidays: 25 days + bank holidaysDescription of role:
The principal duties of the role are as follows:
- Writing content for multiple purposes and platforms, including press releases, blog posts and whitepapers
- Media relations, including selling-in to journalists and press list management
- Monitoring news, client coverage and results
- Carrying out desk research for pitches, content plans and strategic baselines
- Developing and broadening your existing PR and writing skills
- Client handling, including liaising with clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the job
- Project management of certain elements of accounts and campaigns
- Working as part of a team with Managing Director, Managers, Creatives, Digital Strategists, Web Developers and Suppliers
- Proof reading copy for Move client work
- Marketing or Journalism degree preferred but not essential
- At least 18 months' experience in an agency environment or relevant sector experience
- Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Ability to demonstrate attention to detail
- Ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- A positive attitude and pro-active approach to solving problems
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Friendly, outgoing, diligent, enthusiastic and passionate about a career in PR and genuinely interested in B2B
- B2B agency or technical writing experience preferred but not essential
- Experience in developing content plans preferred but not essential
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised by flatraterecruiting, the UK's leading Online Recruitment Agency.
At flatraterecruiting we work differently to most recruiters, every time you apply to one of our vacancies, your CV goes through to the hiring manager to review. The hiring manager will then make the decision on your application and contact you directly.
By applying you are giving your consent for us to process your application and pass on your details to our client for review for this vacancy only.