Exciting opportunity to join a highly reputable accountancy practice based near Sidcup and Orpington. This role is working within a well established tax team and will provide a progressive opportunity for somebody looking to progress their Tax experience. The client may also potentially consider somebody looking to work in a mixed tax capacity.Client Details
This very successful business and professional services firm of accountants has developed a strong reputation for delivering quality services, along with building strong relationships with its wide ranging client bases, across varying industries and size of client.
This firm covers a wide range of Business solutions, across Accounting, Audit, Tax, Payroll, Corporate Finance and Restructuring. The firm offers a very supportive and team focused environment, reflected by a low staff turnover and long serving staff.
A paperless, digitally-transformed firm who strongly believe in using technology to help their clients stay on top of their books and accounts.Description
The remit of the role can be built around the experience and aspiration of the individual. It would suit a Corporate tax Senior or Manager looking to join a fantastic firm of accountants and there is potentially flexibility to make it a mixed tax role too, dependent on experience.
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations and filing with HMRC.
- Deal with ad hoc queries on phone, e-mail or meetings.
- Prepare R and D Claims for clients.
- Manage members of Tax team.
- Pre year-end Tax planning meeting and make suggestions to minimise Tax.
- Prepare and file trust and probate returns.
- Keep up to date with developments within Corporation Tax for clients.
- Prepare and submit P11D's for clients.
- Gain knowledge in relation to specialist areas to assist clients.
- Attend regular Managers meetings.
In order for candidates to be successful when applying for this Corporate Tax Senior or Manager role at a leading Accountancy firm in Sidcup/ Orpington, you must be:
- ATT qualified and starting / looking to do CTA.
- The role is ideally primarily Corporate Tax but some Personal Tax knowledge always useful. The levels can be varied accordingly.
- Must be able to work self-sufficiently and produce accurate CT comps without need for full review.
- Good level of commercial awareness.
- Up to date knowledge of Corporate Tax rules and regulations.
- Mixed role across compliance an advisory
Fantastic office location
Well established, supportive team
Growth, autonomy, and a genuine opportunity to further career