Family law Solicitor required for our friendly family orientated professional Legal client in Billericay who also cover Brentwood, Chelmsford, Essex and throughout the UK. They are currently looking for a Family Law Solicitor/Family Law Executive Earner with 1 to 2 years broad experience to support the Senior Partner in a busy department with plenty of scope for progression. As Family Law Solicitor you will be handling all aspects of family law, from cohabitation agreements and civil partnerships to divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, financial and property issues, and arrangements for children. This is a very established Solicitors and are now looking for one more experienced Solicitor / Legal Executive Family Law Solicitor to join their thriving Team.The role
- Advising clients on all aspects of family law, from cohabitation agreements and civil partnerships to divorce, dissolution of civil partnerships, financial and property issues, and arrangements for children.
- Handling an interesting and varied caseload of privately funded complex matters.
- Supported by a legal secretary/PA
- Developing and maintaining networks for securing new clients for you and the team.
- Working hours are Monday to Thursday 9 - 5.30 and on Fridays 8 - 4.30
Benefits to you
- A broad experience, divorce, financial matters, children's' proceedings, Tolata, prenups, Civil Partnerships and Injunctions
- It can be a solicitor or Legal executive - at least 2 years PQE.
- The ideal person will have a minimum of 1-2 years 1 to 2 years broad family law experience as a solicitor or legal executive
- Comprehensive understanding of Family Law
- Able to work individually and unsupervised but also effectively with other team members
- Salary on offer is £35-£40k doe
- Discretionary bonus of 10% on anything brought in over 3 x salary
- Excellent scope for progression
- friendly family orientated firm.
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has unsuccessful.