This is an opportunity to work for a specialist provider of private hearcare who have a proven track record and recognised awards for their development of their employees. You will have the chance to demonstrate the latest technology in the audiological world directly from the comfort of people's own homes as well as satellite clinics.
My client are one of the most established providers of private hearcare in the U.K. with full coverage nationwide. Due to increased growth they are now looking to expand the team.Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- No Weekends
- Company Car or Allowance
- Strong Bonus Scheme
- 33 Days Holiday
- 45p Per Mile
The purpose of the role is to assess the hearing of my client's patients, fitting hearing aids based off your recommendation and providing ongoing aftercare and support to patients both face to face and over the phone following consultations.
The Ideal Candidate
- Carry out a range of hearcare assessments
- To deliver excellent levels of clinical customer service
- Be self-driven and motivated to exceed in all areas
- To be competent in all areas of dispensing and patient aftercare
- Must be a registered Hearing Aid Dispenser with the HCPC
- Good level of experience within the private sector of Audiology
- Proven sales record within Audiology
- Outstanding levels of clinical competencies
If you're interested in the above role then please do apply online or for more information, please contact our division consultant Dylan Yarborough
Consult will endeavour to contact candidates within 14 days of application. However, if you do not hear back after 2 weeks then please assume on this occasion, unfortunately, you have not been successful.