Our clients are the proud guardians of over 130 years of baking experience that make up their iconic and much-loved brand. They produce bread and bakery products created with goodness at the heart of each. They deliver around 1.3million loaves, every day of the week throughout the UK and Ireland, where they also make Mothers Pride and Ormo products.
They are 2,800 people working within 8 bakeries, 1 flour mill, and 2 regional distribution centres across the UK. Their success is a result of the hard work of their people; they are experts in their field whether it's baking, manufacturing, logistics, engineering, or the many departments within the central functions team based at head office in High Wycombe. They are a values-led business and expect their colleagues to live, breathe, and embed Quality, Accountability, and Trust into their ways of working.The Role:
Are you a dynamic Senior Brand Manager looking for that next step up in your career? Keen to manage a big brand that's at the forefront of driving category growth? This is a fantastic role within a leading brand and requires significant experience of delivering results in similar consumer brands.
We are looking for a bright, results driven and entrepreneurial marketeer with a passion for food marketing. This role blends commercial rigour with insight led creativity - we are looking for an SBM with strong leadership skills, fresh ideas, keen shopper and consumer curiosity and an ability to think conceptually whilst also looking after the details.
Reporting directly to the Head of Marketing, you will have the full remit of brand responsibility - including brand planning, creative and media briefing, idea generation, management of key brand projects, research briefing, design, product quality, KPI tracking and P&L responsibility for a portfolio of products. Ideal Experiences / Qualifications / Capabilities:
Why work for our client and their benefits:
- The ideal candidate has a strong academic background (university degree of 2:1 or above) and significant experience.
- You will be currently operating at SBM level
- You will already have extensive experience in a UK FMCG food environment.
- Exposure to consumer and shopping marketing including a mix of activities such as strategy development, brand planning, Innovation, NPD launches, project management, campaigns development, PR, digital, experiential, ATL,
- P&L responsibility
- Success in launching new innovation to market; OTIF and in market performance
Our clients understand the importance of looking after their colleagues, so they provide a variety of benefits in addition to salaries. The benefits they provide are as varied as the people who receive them but they are offered with the intention of creating value to them personally over and above their salaries
- There is a range of colleague benefits available, which individuals can select based on their needs.
- The benefits scheme offers a variety of savings and cashback offers on day to day living and much more including eyecare vouchers, and a healthcare scheme to suit everyone. It also includes a Cycle to Work scheme where you can obtain a brand new bike at a significant saving
- They offer enhanced annual leave and maternity/paternity leave, and flexibility where possible in order to create a healthy work-life balance
- They celebrate loyalty with generous long service and colleague recognition schemes
- They offer three levels of pensions
Our client values diversity and is committed to promoting equal opportunities in the workplace. Every job applicant, employee or worker will be treated fairly and equally with dignity and respect regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, social class, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, union membership, political opinion, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.