PR, Communications & Digital Marketing ManagerLOCATION:
£40,000 - £45,000OVERVIEW:
We are working with an exciting client who provide bespoke and creative office space. They have several buildings located in the South of England and they are in a position of growth. They are looking to establish themselves as one of the market leaders and are looking for someone to join and help create this amazing brand.
They are now looking to bring in an expert in PR, Branding, Communications and Digital Marketing. This person will be at the top of their game with a go and get it attitude.
This role will be standalone so requires someone with experience to define and deliver the Marketing strategy for the business.REQUIREMENTS:
- Must have had a strong track record of working within Public Relations, Communications, Branding and Digital Marketing
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral are essential for client and internal communication.
- Able to create PR and Communication strategies
- May come from a PR Agency background
- Understand how to grow a Brand across digital platforms
- Promote the brand to multiple audiences within the Real Estate sector
- Track activity and demonstrate the growth of the brand
- Use Digital platforms, PR and Communication to grow the brand awareness
- Help with lead generation, contributing to the overall occupancy of the buildings
The role comes with a salary of £40,000-£45,000 (DOE) and comes with an excellent chance for career progression. The company boasts a fantastic culture and they are often organising social events both in the UK.NEXT STEPS
: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact Martin Shardlow - KRG
- All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence