SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER LONDON£60,000 - £90,000
This is an opportunity for a senior product manager to join a scaleup that offers a range of mobile games through their innovative app and platform.
This will be a standalone role where you will take complete ownership over a particular product from launch, through to development, testing, and optimisation of that game.
It is important that you have managed products from launch through to implantation. Mobile games experience is highly desired but any product management experience of an app related product will be suitable for this role.THE COMPANY
They offer a range of innovative games that you can download for free from the app store including Poker, Blackjack, sudoku, and a range of mind teaser and puzzle games. The business is heavily invested in data & technology with advanced analytics teams across customer insight, marketing, product, and data science.
You will report directly into the CMO and will present key insights directly into the C-suite.THE ROLE
YOU DON'T NEED TO TICK EVERY BOX BUT EXPERIENCE IN THE FOLLOWING IS DESIRED
- Analysing the product lifecycle
- Working very closely with marketing analysts to help optimise go to market strategy for the product
- Using A/B testing to test different product features
- Strategising the product roadmap
- 2:1 Degree from a leading university
- Proficient in SQL and A/B testing
- Experience of product management within mobile games or an app related company
- Expert communication skills with the ability to communicate to tech and non-tech audiences
HOW TO APPLY
- £60,000 - £90,000
- Fantastic learning and progression opportunities
- C level stakeholder engagement
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Richard Jones via the Apply link on this page