Account Director - £45K - £55K - Surrey - Start in November
Have you found yourself out of work or in an unstable position as a result of Covid? Or maybe you're fancying a new challenge and want to branch out? I am looking for an experienced Account Director on behalf of my client to join for maternity cover for 12 months.
They are a multi-award-winning agency based in Surrey who boast an impressive portfolio of clients and individual pieces of work, planned and crafted with their own internal process that really separates them from the competition.
Although position is temporary, there is a possibility of perm after the initial cover period subject to agency workload and requirements at the end of the 12 months.Essential/required skills and experience
- Ideally 5+ years agency experience as an Account Director
- Experienced with new business proposals and strategies
- Experience and confidence in pitching and presenting to new and existing clients
- A good understanding of through-the-line communications (on and offline) is essential - Branding, Brand Strategy, Marcomms, Corporate Comms, Digital and Internal Comms
- Proven experience of growing an account and strong B2B experience.
The successful candidate will be a leader who uses their initiative with both clients and internal teams, showing confidence to inspire and motivate a diverse team. You'll need a consistent level of enthusiasm, passion and positive attitude with excellent organisational skills and proof / copy checking.
The role will feature a mixture of new business development as well as account managing existing clients. There is a maximum salary of £55K for this role and you will be expected to work one day a week until ~ the new year, at which point the plan will be to work 3 days a week in office.
If interested, apply with your CV ASAP