Cluster Marketing Manager - Hotel Group in CornwallLocation: CornwallSalary: £35,000
An incredible opportunity has just arisen to join this incredible hotel portfolio leading a team across their Marketing department for all their properties. The Role:
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising, promotion and PR companies
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics
- Evaluate the financial aspects of the consumer offering, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations
- Negotiate contracts with third party companies in relation to marketing services
- Drive the look and feel of the company at any customer touch point
- Ensure the company promotional program is complete and delivered to the operations team
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings
Does this sound like you?
- Full of personality, spark and charm
- An experienced marketing professional with a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Marketing Manager in a 4*/5* property.
- Ideally with a marketing qualification behind you, you must be creative, adaptable, commercially astute and must have a desire to help deliver growth plans
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply or send your CV to LARA DOS SANTOS -
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for Hospitality, Catering, Leisure, Retail, FM, Property and Construction sectors. We currently have over 1350 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, Africa, North & Central America and South East Asia.
To view other great opportunities please check out our website or call us on for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities. Likewise, if you are looking to recruit then we would love to hear from you.
Follow COREcruitment on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram
This job was originally posted as www.caterer.com/job/91325390