Looking for promotion and career satisfaction?Look no further!
We're recruiting for a Senior Field Care Supervisor to join our team in Kent.
Supporting and supervising a team of staff across a group of supported and outreach living services. Providing the very best support to people with learning disabilities and complex needs.
Join our amazing team and have a job you enjoy. No day is the same with this varied role, being involved in lots of aspects of the business.
The Senior will be leading a team offering support and guidance, dealing with compliancy.
Make a real different to people's lives and develop your career, as you learn something new every day and have fantastic training.
#proudtoknowacarerThe role offers:
Purpose of position
- Paid Mileage - 25p per mile
- 30 Days Annual Leave
- Paid On Call
- Opportunity to join pension scheme
- Rewards Programme - discounts on shopping, cinema, meals & holidays etc
- Recommend a friend scheme with financial rewards
- Comprehensive Training
- Opportunity for continued personal development
- Free Enhanced DBS Check
- Free Refresher courses
- Experience of working with learning disabilities and complex needs
- Experience of challenging behaviour/ mental health
- Must have good computer skills
- Good Team Worker
- Able to work under own initiative
- Good Communicator
- Willing to undertake NVQ 3 Supervisory and Promoting Independence
- Practical Skills
- Ability to plan, develop, monitor and effectively evaluate service delivery and care packages
- Ability to respond to Service Users / demands of service delivery in a flexible manner and organise out of hours rota system
Field Care Supervisor / Learning Disability / Complex Health / Care Assistant / Supervisor / Team Leader / Homecare / Domiciliary / Mental Health / Supervision / Rota / Senior Support Worker / Maidstone / Risk Assessment / Care Plans/Project Manager/Care Quality Officer/Care Supervisor/Support Manager/Line Manager/House Manager/Care team leader/senior support worker/care coordinator / Kent /