Join a global leader in financial technology and be the 'Go To' person for our UK paid search strategy and plans, owned digital assets and lead all SEO and digital sites for our "Beyond Fuel" products in the UK.
Your role in driving digital strategy for this area will be essential as we continue to deliver streams of sustainable revenue.
You will be excited (like we are) about the opportunity to work within the Fleetcor group, recognised by Forbes four years in a row as one of the most innovative payment companies in the world.Your area of responsibility
- Define and own paid and owned media strategy for Beyond Fuel products
- Lead digital social lead generation and engagement through key platforms (such as Facebook and Instagram) and retargeting networks
- Run large scale PPC campaigns across Google and Bing and general activity, continuously optimizing and refining including bid management, copywriting and competitor benchmarking.
- Contribute towards the SEO strategy, including ownership of the websites and coordinating the creation of targeted content for digital channels.
- Creation and optimization of landing pages, including A/B testing to continuously improve return on investment
Commercially driven, able to work towards and exceed targeted metrics with a detailed understanding of paid search and digital channels
Familiarity with a Google product suite (Ads and Analytics).
Able to embrace a team attitude, you will deal with complexity and ambiguity here and we have found a collaborative approach is the best response.Knowledge, skills and experience
What we offer you:
- Proven Digital Marketing success, ideally in a B2B environment
- Ability to execute multi-channel customer acquisition/retention strategies to drive visitors, click through and conversion and maximize sales
- Good commercial understanding of budgets, finance and contracts in relation to product management and development
- Results driven and KPI focused
- Web sales expert, with in depth knowledge of using a mix of SEO, SEM and Social Media to improve sales productivity
- Experience in driving digital and marketing sales success
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Good communicator
As well as a competitive salary and performance bonus, we also offer these phenomenal benefits:
- Discounted AA breakdown cover (80% off)
- FREE Private medical insurance through Vitality which offers additional benefits
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Employee fuel card
- A generous pension
- Life insurance
- Great team and working environment
- Work from home
*Please note, this role will be split between home working and travel to our Swindon office, where our team is based.
If you are interested in working for the 14th most innovative business in the world, as recognised by Forbes, then apply today.