PPC Manager - Marin SoftwareLOCATION:
£25k - £32k
We have an exciting opportunity to join a Start Up business who's main focus is lead generation. They are looking for someone to join the team who is an expert in PPC campaign management. Executing and reporting using Marin Software.
They specialise within the Mobile and Energy sector and are looking for someone who has experience working on campaigns to generate lead flow, you will be working with clients such as Scottish Power and O2.
- The ideal candidate should have real hands on experience in running large PPC accounts. Experience using Google Ads Editor is a must.
- Experience using Marin Software is important.
- Manage mobile switching lead gen account
- Manage energy switching lead gen account
- manage mobile comparison site
- 1+ years of PPC experience
- experience using Marin Software to manage PPC accounts
Our client is a fast growing start up in energy and mobile switching, so you would be getting in right at the start of this exciting company. This role will be work from home for the foreseeable due to the current pandemicBENEFITS:
The role comes with a salary of £25,000-£32,000 (DOE) and comes with an excellent chance for career progression and helping to drive the success of an exciting start up.NEXT STEPS
: If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply to this advert with an updated copy of your CV or contact Martin Shardlow - KRG
- All applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence