My client are looking for a AI focused Product Manager to join them in their London office to help shape and optimise the products they're working on. You'll work collaboratively with teams of scientists, engineers, designers, analysts and business partners to constantly align product vision, as well as innovate and execute product initiatives across the company.Responsibilities
What We Are Looking For
- Lead the development of the product strategy and vision, supported by internal and external analysis - including, but not limited to, defining and analysis of success metrics
- Define product roadmaps based on team strategy and vision
- Develop detailed, crisp business requirements and user stories that can be used to create product specifications and architecture for each product and application
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, performance and operational support load
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners / clients
- Work closely with teams of engineers, scientists and designers to develop products and deliver them to market
- Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the team's ability to meet strategic, financial, and technical goals
- Lead the ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic background, ideally including a post-graduate or professional qualification (e.g. Master's degree or CFA), or progress towards one;
- Solid understanding and direct practical experience with Machine Learning technologies, with the ability to translate technical and scientific concepts, methods, and processes to non-technical audiences
- Extensive relevant professional experience, ideally including experience working in a similar or related function
- Experience of projects that involved AI solutions and platforms; large training data sets; large historical data-sets; and sourcing, evaluating, and data requirements.
- Strong understanding of the fundamentals of software development processes and methods, (Agile, Scrum, Kanban, QA, continuous delivery and integration).
- Experience of managing a roadmap of deliverables and optimising for multiple criteria and targets (budgets, user goals, business goals, regulatory requirements, technical goals), and having an ability to pivot when required.
- Direct exposure to the full life-cycle of a product (from conception to launch to long-term use, either internally or to market.
- Senior stakeholder management experience
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills, as well as creative problem-solving skills, and a solutions-oriented mind-set. Experience of presenting to C-level stakeholders.