- Pioneering, Biotech scale-up.
- Cutting edge Technology, Robotics, AI & Machine Learning.
- Excellent salary + share options and other amazing benefits.
We are working closely with an amazing Biotech in London to help them scale their diverse and inclusive team over the next 12 months.
The organisation is building a platform, powered by machine learning, for the purpose of developing new protein therapeutics that ultimately will enable them to bring life changing medicines to market in vastly more efficient ways than conventional pharma companies. What you'll be doing
As part of their growth the business is looking for an Engineering Manager with a strong background in Software or Automation Engineering to lead a team of 6-8 Developers, ensuring they are motivated and focused, conducting 1:1s and providing continuous feedback.
You will work closely with the Head of Engineering to define strategy and the roadmap, making tactical decisions, driving standards and best practice. As the business continues to grow you will work alongside the talent team to play a key part in the hiring and onboarding of new team members.What experience you'll need to apply
What you'll get in return for your experience
- You have an empathetic leadership style, and you build strong, effective relationships.
- You have solid experience working in a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment.
- A background in software or automation engineering.
- You have some experience leading, coaching and mentoring engineers (4+ reports).
- Prior experience getting to grips with a complex domain and/or biological or scientific experience.
A unique opportunity to join an incredible, mission-led company in a fascinating field and work alongside a diverse and inclusive team to deliver life-changing results! Amazing salaries, share options, remote working & lovely office space, health care, socials and much more.
Apply with your CV or get in touch with Becca to find out more!