Working for Newcross is more than just a job
As a Care Assistant in Cheltenham, Tewkesbury, Moreton-in-Marsh and the surrounds, you will ensure that our service users get the support they need to make the most of every day. You'll be a key team member, surrounded by supportive colleagues, assisting with personal care tasks, meal preparation, medication support, clinical needs, social integration activities and any other services required.
Working with Newcross is a golden-ticket opportunity to challenge yourself in a rewarding role with plenty of opportunities to advance your career in care. Advantages
- An hourly rate of up to £13.74, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training, including COVID-19 specific modules
- Access to NHS registered GPs with virtual appointments and mental health support
Healthcare staff have the freedom to choose when they get paid through Flexi Pay. This app feature gives our healthcare staff the opportunity to instantly withdraw up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! The requirements
You'll have at least 3 months of experience under your belt already, a valid certificate in Moving and Handling, and the right to live and work in the UK. You'll need to be able to demonstrate that you possess our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. You will need access to a smart device with an internet connection to pick up shifts and submit timesheets through our app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own vehicle would be beneficial, but is not a requirement. Apply now and you can start working with us within a week!