A highly regarded and successful Accountancy practice has a requirement for an Audit Manager to join their established team in Gloucestershire.
From their network of offices, they offer audit, accounting, risk management, tax, governance and consultancy services to a wide range of clients from charities and not for profit through to global corporate organisations.
As a qualified Accountant, the Audit Manager will be required to lead teams on a broad range of audit assignments.Responsibilities:
Skills, experience & knowledge:
- To perform audits from planning, fieldwork through to completion taking on responsibility for ownership of each audit assignment.
- Act as the client contact during the on-site fieldwork and follow up on client queries.
- Managing the audit team and ensuring planned work is completed within the agreed budget and timescales.
- Assist in the supervision and development of more junior staff, ensuring work is appropriately allocated
- To adhere to deadlines, including notification to partners when problems arise.
- Undertake additional duties as reasonably required.
- Involvement in the provision of broader assurance services to clients.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services to respond to client business requirements.
- Qualified ACA or ACCA with experience of working with a wide range of businesses.
- Strong technical knowledge of UK auditing and accounting standards.
- Strong people management skills and experience of supporting and coaching junior colleagues.
- Previous experience of leading, planning and completing audits and managing client relationships.
- Experience of working with not for profit clients would be beneficial.
They are a business that truly values their people and have the expertise, resources and stability to offer a rewarding career with opportunities for development and progression.
In return you will receive a salary of up to £50k plus car allowance, excellent bonus potential and competitive benefits package.Contact: David Harries Reference: DH/23088Candidate care:
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.