Make a difference with us!
As a Senior Care Assistant in Gloucester, Cinderford and the surrounds, you'll be an expert caregiver, keen to spread joy to the people in your care. You'll be providing assistance to our service users with personal care tasks, clinical needs, making up beds, social activities, washing and any other services needed. We have a range of shift patterns available to suit you and your lifestyle. All you need to do is set your availability on our handy app, HealthForceGo, and we'll match you with the most suitable shifts. Flexi Pay!
Our HealthForceGo® app feature Flexi Pay will allow you to instantly access up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays! Role requirements
You'll already have what it takes to provide excellent care, with a minimum 3 months experience under your belt. We'll ask you to provide examples of times you have demonstrated our core values of trust, empathy and expertise. The right to work in the UK is also a requirement.
Does this sound like you? By joining us, you'll be working for a leading healthcare provider and joining a large, supportive community of over 9,000 people, and growing. Benefits include
Apply now and you can start within a week!
- A competitive remuneration of £16.63 per hour, including holiday pay
- Instant pay, using our in-app Flexi Pay feature
- Flexible shifts to suit your lifestyle, with part-time, full-time, day and night shift patterns available
- Free ongoing training opportunities
- Access to NHS-registered GPs and mental health support to avoid waiting for NHS appointments