A key Local Authority client are looking for an interim professional to come on board to help set up their mass testing operation
Main areas are the stand up and management of mass testing sites and operations.The Role
- Refinement and implementation of plans and process maps
- Liaison with service stakeholders
- Reporting and briefing to Public Health on quality assurance,
- Resource and information planning, tracking & management
- Ensuring that related elements of process and interdependencies with key services (Data Hub, Communications, Contact Centre and Service Operations as relevant) are managed
- Provision of Governance between the Task & Finish Groups and the relevant Public Health Leads, Bronze Groups etc, collation of metrics, ensuring reporting is on time on track and
- Ensuring performance is checked, managed and deficits addressed.
Someone who has worked at a Head of Service level within a Local Authority would be ideal
The successful candidate will ideally highly organised and efficient, good at process and operational logistics.
This role is looking for someone who can start immediately - so anything more then a two week notice would unfortunately go against your application - but happy to discuss to see if there is a solution.