Have you got got great people skills and a passion for recruitment?Would you like to work in a customer facing role and make a positive impact on people and their communities?
Consider the role of a Recruitment Manager
at Reed in Partnership
!Location: NewcastleSalary: £26,000 - £31,000 (inclusive of 10% retention bonus paid upon contract completion)Contract: 12 month FTC
We are on a mission to be the partner of choice for developing people and their communities. Reed in Partnership is a public service provider specialising in skills training for the long-term unemployed, increasing employment opportunities by working with employers and providing youth services.What the job is about
The Recruitment Manager is responsible for creating and identifying new business opportunities within the local area by developing strong working relationships with employers and bringing on board new employment opportunities for people on our programmes.Your main responsibilities would include:
What's in it for you?
- Identifying new business opportunities and winning new clients
- Promoting an awareness on Reed in Partnership services and benefits
- Maximising the repeating business opportunities
- Post-placement support and account management
Alongside a generous base salary, you will have access to our wider career development framework and payment progression plans. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.Required Skills & ExperienceDesirable Skills:
- At least one year's experience of and track record of working in a B2B sales, account management or business development role.
- Experience of working as part of a service delivery team.
- Such attributes as: Challenge and Resilience, Flexibility and Adaptability, Honesty and Integrity, Impactful Communication, Planning and Decision Making, Selling and Influencing.
- Experience of working in recruitment, publicly funded services or other similar sectors.
- Interest in people and willingness to go the extra mile.
- Interest in career and personal development
Disability Confident Commitment
- A minimum of 2 A-Levels or an equivalent Level 3 Diploma.
- GCSE English Language at a minimum of a Grade B (or equivalent Level 2 qualification). OR achievement of a Level 2 in Literacy Assessment at interview stage.
- Recent recruitment experience from the following areas agency, internal, RPO or MSP.
We aim to ensure that no candidate or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion or belief, age, gender reassignment, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy or maternity. We offer an interview to disabled candidates who meet the minimum criteria.
Many of our staff work flexibly in many different ways, including part-time hours. For this role, we are open to discussing the possibility of reduced / compressed hours or a job share arrangement, and encourage you to discuss this with your recruiter at application stage. We can't guarantee every request can be met, but we will work to accommodate where operationally possible.