My Client who is a well established lender is now looking for an experienced Case Manager to join the team.
* Reporting to the Head of Credit, the role is responsible for processing applications from enquiry to completion.
* work closely with Underwriters and Brokers to ensure the relevant information is received to enable a lending decision to be made efficiently.
* Liase with clients, brokers and solicitors, satisfying offer conditions and handling legal enquiries, taking cases from Offer to Completion.
* Manage a pipeline of business closely so as to confidently assist Head of Structured Finance with forecasting the likelihood of completions and timings for draw-down of funds for completion.
* Perform Quality Control checks against data held on origination system
* Minimum one year in a Case Manager or Processing role at a lender
* Solid knowledge of end to end mortgage process
* Experience of Credit Search, Land Registry and fraud avoidance tools
* Proficiency in dealing with mortgage brokers
* Good communication, analytical and numeracy skills
* Experience of performing AML, KYC and associated ID checks
* Experience of processing both BTL and Bridging proposals
* Track record managing a case load of proposals for a lender
* Handled transactions involving foreign nationals and offshore companies
* High level AML KYC specialist