Payroll & Benefits Specialist £40k to £45k + Bonus - City
A boutique Asset Management firm based in the City seek and experienced and polished Payroll & Benefits Specialist.
This is a newly created hybrid role which offers someone a truly blank canvass and an opportunity to really put your name and skillset into full swing.
- Offer and Onboarding - Updating the HR and payroll systems with all new joiners.
- Employee Life Cycle Administration - Updating the HR and payroll systems with all changes, transfers and leavers on a monthly basis.
- Benefits - Responsible for employee benefits administration in liaison with Payroll officer.
- Reporting - create and run all routine reports for Risk committee, CEO board report and payroll (Headcount/turnover/absence/payroll/expenses etc.)
- Payroll - Works with the HR Operations manager and outsourced payroll provider to compile the monthly payroll spreadsheet ensuring accuracy, due diligence and timely information management of new hires, terminations, salary increases, unpaid leave, etc. Run the monthly payroll under the oversight of the HR Operations manager. Assist employees with 'SD Worx' queries
- Actus - Manages the administration of the Actus system to deliver performance reviews and any F&P assessments required across the business and generates necessary reporting to the business as required. Generate certificates for all employees across the group annually.
- General Administration - Provides ad hoc administrative support to the HR team, data analytics and generating reports for the team and business as required.
- Finance Liaison - Ensures the timely checking, processing and payment of HR related invoices and oversee credit card statement administration for the HR team.
- Projects - Supporting with the preparation and follow up activity of agendas for meetings, workshops, materials and project reporting.
- Reporting and Administration - Provides ad hoc administrative support to the HR team, data analytics and generating reports for the team and business as required.
- End of Year Compensation - Produce end of year compensation documentation and upload to Cascade once approved
- Pension - Liaise with employees and outside vender on any pension queries. Compile and process monthly pension deduction and returns to Standard Life once approved
- HMRC Returns - Work with the HR Operations Manager on all end of year returns for HMRC e.g. P11D(b), PSA etc.
Skills & attributes:
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office suite applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Experience of working with HR and payroll systems and providers (preferably experience of cascade and SD Worx)
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent planning & time management skills enabling the prioritization of multiple activities.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills.
- Flexible "can-do" attitude