My client is currently looking for a remote working Finance Analyst to join their team.
This position is responsible for working with the business stakeholders to develop management information systems following implementation of new systems. The role will engage with a variety of stakeholders directly to capture insights and details.
The success of the role lies within your ability to understand a stakeholder's requirements and to fashion solutions to deliver upon those requirements. An ability to build a sound understanding of our industry and business processes along with an ability to build relationships with stakeholders will be key.Key accountabilities
- Build reports for operational teams using Microsoft Report Builder (BI) or similar reporting tool interpreting and guiding operations management requirements
- Work closely with the executive team to provide decision critical information and reports.
- Tender data analysis / evaluations for margins and pricing purposes
- Provide financial analysis with focus on price dynamics within the company's business
- Perform research on industry statistics, competition, and other trends that affect the industry
- Prepare and summarise operational reports and help generate and monitor sales forecasts
- Perform activity & centre of gravity analysis to guide location decisions and help evaluate transport vendor usage and performance
- Develop financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis
- Manage difficult analytical projects with limited supervision
- Advanced level MS Office skills and experience with Microsoft Report Builder/ SQL or similar reporting tool experience with a strong IT bent or background
- Strong analytical, statistical and administrative skills
- Degree level education in a Financial/IT discipline or an accountancy qualification
- Several years' experience gained in an analyst role or financial environment
- Excellent communications skills
- Limited travel required to other sites
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful