Working with this leading insurance broking firm's largest key clients, this role represents progression, and a real career challenge for an experienced Account Handler with a background of complex, high value cases.The role is split between the office and working remotely/from home.
- The role sits within the corporate team, as Account Handler on a book of £6figure cases (some much bigger) with bespoke programmes covering property, liability, PI, etc..
- There's variety, as they business is spread across sectors, and they're a mix of professional entities and larger PLC's.
- You'll be part of a team around your clients, responsible for broking and acting as the day-to-day point of contact both internally and externally.
- The big selling point of this firm is the culture; this isn't an admin role, or a support act to an Account Executive; it's a real team effort and you'll have input into service, placement, programme design, client meetings (as appropriate), etc..
- An experienced, knowledgeable Account Handler with exposure to corporate insurance clients and an understanding of the nuances of their requirements around service.
- You'll be looking for a senior role where your input is valued and rewarded.
- You'll also enjoy a professional yet grown up environment with autonomy and development available.