Training & Competence ManagerSalary - £42,500, plus car allowance & benefits Region -
Birmingham, Midlands, West LondonContract: 12 month fixed term contract, Full Time
Our client is looking to recruit a Training & Competence Manager, on a 12 month contract, to deliver core Supervision and T&C support to Advisers in the Sesame Mortgage Network, within a defined geographical area. This role is key to help Advisers successfully adopt and utilise the networks advice propositions. The successful candidate will provide coaching, development, feedback and training to advisers.Training & Competence Manager Responsibilities:
Training & Competence Manager Requirements:
- Responsibility for delivery of T&C activity to Mortgage advisers and firms as defined by the operational plan.
- To facilitate the successful achievement of new Advisers to get to competent adviser status in a seamless and timely manner.
- To organise, host and deliver presentations at training events.
- Manage any issues proactively through to resolution, working closely with internal stakeholders.
- Seek to expand usage of SBG services and events within the region to deliver growth and retention.
- Accurately compile monthly board reports together with any other ad hoc reports required.
- Demonstrate and support a strong relationship with firms.
- Foster effective working relationships with office based teams and other field staff to build a team based approach to regional activities.
Training & Competence Manager Benefits
- Mortgage Qualification
- Clean Driving Licence
- Good working knowledge of FCA rules.
- Up to date industry knowledge through CPD and other activity.
- Experience of working within a Compliance / regulatory role.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong working relationships.
- Ability to deliver coaching and training to individuals and groups; to develop the skills of advisers; to support advisers in achieving and maintaining competent status
- Ability to plan, manage and maximise use of own time and effectiveness.
- Ability to maintain and exceed very high standards of performance and activity
- Self motivated, pro active 'can do' attitude, professional in manner and approach.
- Enthusiastic, confident and assertive.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Flexible working
- Employee discount schemes
- Life Assurance
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private Medical Insurance
Our client is committed to Treating Customers Fairly. As part of your role it will be your responsibility to work within the principles of TCF which would be specific to your role and department.If you think that you are suitable for this Training & Competence Manager role, please apply now!