A well-known and important UK charity is currently in need of a Commercial Finance Analyst on a six-month basis to help with a project to price and value certain services they offer. This is an interesting position that will have a tangible effect on the charities finances over the following year and should appeal to a part-qualified candidate with an analytical mind. The role will pay up to £40,000 per annum, pro rata over the six-month period and there is a chance this role could be extended or lead to other opportunities within the organisation.
As the Commercial Finance Analyst your role will involve:
- Developing pricing models on MS excel to help the organisation value their different care services
- Work with the Senior Finance Business Partner to provide insightful analysis on KPI performance
- Produce timely and accurate reports for use by the SLT
- Produce commentary on expense performance versus budget
- Support the FP&A team on reforecasting
- Various other ad hoc finance analytical duties
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Be a part-qualified or qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Have strong pricing experience and analytical skills
- Be available at short notice
To apply for this excellent role please submit your CV today.