Key Stage 2 Teacher Needed! NQT or EXPERIENCED
An opportunity has arisen for an Experienced or Newly qualified Key Stage 2 teacher in Ipswich
Are you looking for a new challenge in a supportive primary school?
Are you a committed and passionate Key Stage 2 teacher?
A primary school with an excellent reputation in Ipswich is seeking to appoint a Key Stage 2 teacher to start work with immediate effect. The post is initially on a week by week basis, with the potential of leading to a longer-term contract for the right Key Stage 2 teacher.
Applications from both experienced teachers and NQTs are welcomed.
We are looking for someone who:
- has a passion for developing children's learning, is forward thinking and open to new ideas.
- has high expectations both of themselves and the children in their care.
- is committed to becoming part of a friendly and supportive team, both within the class as a job-share and also the year group.
- is hard working, conscientious and resilient.
- is able to motivate and support pupils at all levels, demonstrating a commitment to inclusion and high standards for all.
- has an open minded, flexible and creative approach to teaching.
- has a good sense of humour.
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, please call Callum on (phone number removed) or send your CV to (url removed)
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services