Senior Client Manager : Route to PartnerCompany:
Are you an experienced Manager, Senior Manager or Director working within an established accountancy practice?
A well-established, multi-Partner leading accountancy firm with a fantastic reputation throughout the Yorkshire region, has an opportunity for a Senior Manager with progression opportunities to route to Partner to join their Sheffield office and take the lead on their key client portfolio.
You'll have the ability to develop the firm's business and direct the key portfolio of clients for the firm. The role will naturally involve advice from a business and personal perspective for HNW clients.
For the right person, this accounting firm is fully committed to your progression and sharing in the financial success of the business.The Role:
- The successful Senior Manager will report to the Partners and be accountable for a list of clients for whom they will prepare accounts and tax computations (corporate/personal).
- Be committed to supporting the firm to grow and further demonstrate their excellent reputation for offering excellent professional service and level of customer care.
- Use a significant level of technical skill, first-class communication skills, and confidence to represent the accountancy practice.
- Be confident pitching for and winning business and will showcase skill in written communications.
- Demonstrate a commitment and willingness to delegate, oversee and nurture the abilities of a team of accountants within the firm and take a lead on the direction of the team in Sheffield.
- Nurture existing relationships with clients by using an advisory approach to support success.
- ACA or ACCA qualification.
- Excellent communicator
- Comfortable with a variety of accounting software packages
- Leadership and people management experience is essential
- Experience overseeing audit client base is useful but not essential
- For the successful candidate a salary up to £65,000 + Benefits is on offer depending on experience
- 25 days Holiday plus public holidays
- Fantastic culture
Brewster Partners Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire, Nottinghamshire and the Midlands. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.