Partner Financial are working with a high growth multi-national media business who have an acquisitive culture. The environment is highly dynamic, fast paced and the group is ideally positioned to continue to expand and as a result of the substantial investments made into the finance function and systems, they are set to achieve a culture of 'best in class'.
This is a high profile role working closely with the regional finance teams offering the successful candidate the opportunity to play a key role in the delivery of financial information and projects focusing on technical accounting, supporting on appropriate control and compliance in line with Group policy and IFRS.Key Responsibilities:
The Ideal Candidate:
- Key stakeholder management/business partnering with external functions;
- Supporting with the delivery of all monthly actuals (P&L and Balance Sheet) and ensuring IFRS compliance;
- Supporting the Group consolidation process and preparing the consolidated Financial Statements;
- Ensuring integrity of the consolidated monthly results which are then presented to the business units;
- Ensuring delivery of high quality and accurate financial information for the Senior Management Team;
- Identifying new accounting standards and working with the business to ensure continued compliance;
- Working closely with the Group Reporting team to support the delivery of training to improve company compliance;
- Supporting and coordinating new projects, working on future planning of both the group and regional finance teams.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA) from a Top-tier Practice;
- Experience working with complex consolidations within a multi-national organisation;
- Able to deliver with exceptional levels of accuracy, placing a high regard on achieving excellence;
- Forward thinking, organised and inquisitive, with experience supporting and delivering group project work to senior stakeholders;
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and driven to succeed;
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, and the ability to learn new IT systems and processes;
- Strong communication skills.
I will be contacting candidates with the closest match to the client's selection criteria within 48 hours of application to arrange an initial meeting. If you have not heard from me within these timescales, thank you for your interest but please consider your application unsuccessful on this occasion.