Senior Finance Analyst
Are you a Senior Finance Analyst looking for a new challenge within a rapid growth e-commerce company and wanting to progress in your career?
Are you able to utilise your strong analytical skills to improve and implement existing and new processes?Key responsibilities within your role will include:
In order to be considered for this opportunity, we require:
- Building strong relationships with different functions to ensure better stock behaviours and driving a better understanding of stock movements
- Creating reports that will allow for better stock decision making
- Improving financial controls
- Assisting with month end processes and ensuring that the monthly stock reconciliations are accurate
- Improving processes across the accounting team
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA who has a minimum of 1 - 3 years PQE
- Some experience within stock would be preferred
- Strong excel skills
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.
We will process your CV and personal information to assess your suitability for the role. If we wish to consider you further, we will register your personal information in our database and contact you. We may contact you from time to time about other relevant roles. Your personal information will be securely held. For more information please click here.