Market leading Legal 500 team seeks a 2-4 PQE Employment lawyer to join following continued growth and success across the wider firm.
Leading by example and winning awards for Best Practice within the Thames Valley market, the team seeks an individual apt at supporting a corporate client base on a wide range of employment issues, both contentious and non-contentious.
• Playing a leading role in team and firm-wide business development and marketing initiatives
• Creation and development of client relationships
• Drafting contracts, agreements, policies and procedures
• Providing corporate support and advising on all employment-related issues connected with mergers, acquisitions, contracting out and the effect of TUPE
• Advising on the full realm of employment related disputes and problems affecting both employers and employees.
• Preparation of Tribunal cases and providing representation at the hearing, where appropriate.
My client offers a competitive salary, a bonus that equates to an additional 10%+ on salary and the means for some home-working.
The quality of the work, ongoing career prospects and legal exposure is second to none.
To discuss the role, please apply now