Zest is the UK's leading independent provider of Domestic Appliance Breakdown insurance.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a talented and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager to join our growing and ambitious marketing team at zest.
Can you develop our digital marketing strategies and carve successes for zest in the digital sphere? Join our innovative team with a central goal to optimize our brand and promote our broad product range, while increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
· Develop, implement, and monitor our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks.
· Create, plan and execute content for our social media platforms.
· Coordinate with external partners to deliver key digital projects to budget.
· Evaluate and report campaign performance and metrics that influence our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
· Identify the latest trends and technologies influencing our industry.
· Evaluate the customer experience from end to end across multiple channels to ensure optimal customer engagement.
· Collaborate with our creative marketing team to optimize growth strategies and marketing ideas to generate leads and sales.
· Develop, manage and appraise our digital marketing apprentice.
· Manage and evaluate digital marketing budget and report to senior management team.
Key skills and experience required:
· Bachelor's degree in Marketing or relevant field.
· A broad understanding of digital strategies, technologies and trends in digital marketing.
· A minimum of 5 years' experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
· Experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management.
· In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
· Hands on approach with the ability to delegate and collaborate to deliver great results.
· Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
Working hours and salary:
· Salary £35-40,000
· 37.5 hours per week
Additional benefits include:
· Expertly supported induction and continued learning experience
· Town Centre location
· Generous holiday allowance
· Weekly Pay
· Auto enrolment pension
· Monthly, weekly and annual staff events
· Fun, friendly, fresh environment
· Welcome kit
· Vouchers for every year of service (£10 per year)
· Zest apparel
· Great staff recreation facilities
· Refer a friend scheme £200 each after 3 months
· Recognition and rewards program
· Employee Assistance program
· Vitality health policy after 6 months, with discounts available after a year