Senior Hardware Design Engineer - Reading- £45K-£55K + Benefits.
Exciting growth has created a new requirement for a Senior Hardware Design Engineer with a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of industrial computing products. Supplying industries from medical device to aerospace and telecoms their products are used across the globe.
As the Senior Hardware Design Engineer, you will be responsible for:
* Design and development of single board computer products from definition through to introduction to manufacturing
* Production technical support
* Project leading and design reviewing
The Senior Hardware Design Engineer should have a background in digital design, with proven experience with design of:
* 32/64 bit microprocessors
* High performance bus architectures e.g. PCI Express
* High speed digital logic (500MHz and faster)
* Complex programmable logic devices or FPGAs
The salary will be between £45,000-£55,000 plus a generous bonus and excellent additional benefits.
If you feel like you have the right skills and experience for this role, then please apply with a copy of your updated CV