Academics are currently recruiting an Art Teacher to work within our client secondary schools across Warrington and the surrounding areas.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and passionate Art Teacher to teach within our client schools for both long and short term roles with start dates from January 2021.
As an Art teacher working through Academics you will need:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Outstanding subject knowledge with experience of teaching Art to KS3 & KS4 pupils
- To have a creative approach and engage pupils of all abilities
- NQT's are encouraged to apply
In return Academics can offer you:
- Excellent rates of pay (£95-£160 a day)
- Access to FREE training
- Your own dedicated consultant who will provide you with ongoing support from our first phone call and beyond
Interested in working for an agency that seeks out the roles you want?
All suitable applicants will be subject to a face to face interview in our Warrington office, 2 years worth of referencing and must either hold or be willing to obtain an Enhanced DBS registered to the update service