£48,000 p/a + Bonus | 40 Hours - Days | Large Nursing Home
A leading elderly nursing home in the Bangor area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to lead the team and develop the service.
The award-winning home has specialist units for elderly and dementia care and has an excellent local reputation for high quality care.
Details of this Nurse Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
* A permanent contract to work full-time days (40 hour per week), with some flexibility required for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the post
* A competitive annual salary of £48,000 plus performance-based bonuses of up to £9,000
* A welcome bonus of £2,000 (subject to T&Cs)
* A pension plan and private healthcare
* A great working environment and support from senior and regional management
As Registered Manager, you will take responsibility for the overall performance of the home and will ensure high clinical standards and resident safety. You will manage and monitor care and clinical service delivery and staff performance in addition to effectively managing budgets and resources.
What we are looking for in a Manager:
* NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD and have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5
* Demonstrate previous managerial experience in a UK nursing home setting
* Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Manager's Award or an equivalent
* A strong leader and able to effectively manage and inspire a team
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation