A Junior Planner role has become live for an international prestigious construction consultancy client based in London.
A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to join the company on a Permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:What you'll be doing:
What do I need to apply?
- Reporting and evaluating project progress
- Communicating and coordinating with all teams to ensure time & cost-effective execution
- Identifying and predicting problem areas and provide viable and intuitive solutions
- Support Project Managers in reporting the performance measurements
- Conducting weekly progress reports for a variety of stakeholders
- Logging project time-lines and maintain the database of tasks and their status
- Producing, updating and maintaining Project Plans and liaising with the PMO and Engineering teams to ensure all plans are realistic, achievable and adhere to works information
- Critical path analysis and earned value management
- Basic and demonstrable experience of using Primavera P6
- Previous experience of Microsoft Project
- Ideally you'll come from a TfL and Tunnelling background
- Foundation knowledge of NEC3 is desirable
- Keen to learn and develop
- Ability to communicate at all levels to understand and respond to project stakeholders
- A methodical approach to planning activities
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview