UK - London - BrentfordPosted Date:
Nov 25 2020
As a Global Cash Manager (GCM) you will be responsible for increasing GSK's cash management value creation, through transformation and simplification through:
- Strategic Review: Transactional banking & Working capital
- Relationship Management: Internal & External stakeholders
- Brand Management: GCM is to be a Value Adding Centre of Excellence
This is a fantastic opportunity to move into a global role and join GSK in an exciting period of transformation.Your responsibilities:
- You will drive the implementation of Treasury strategies to support the liquidity requirements of the GSK businesses
- To improve and simplify cash management structures and processes across all GSK Businesses
- You will work with the Director - Global Cash Management ("Director - GCM") to develop value adding solutions for GSK
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with Local Operating Companies ("LOC")
- You will ensure GSK Businesses (LOCs) adhere to the Treasury policies and procedures
- To develop and maintain strong relationships with GSK's Transactional Global Relationship Banks ("GRB"s)
- To advise on and validate Banking services for LOCs and to provide assurance on Banking activity spend
- You will manage delivery of Treasury projects that impact the department.
- Identify new technologies for the enhancement of the treasury operations
- Identify, monitor and report on KPI for the department
- Develop policy, implement and ensure compliance such that appropriate service is provided whilst ensuring relevant controls are in place and operative.
- Tertiary Qualified - preferably with a business or system background
- Demonstrated experience with Treasury Best Practices including experience with Transactional Banking activities
- Understanding of global cash management operations
- Experienced managing cross-border transactions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible thinking
- Experienced leading projects
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills
- Multi-country work experience
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver to a fixed timeline.
As a company driven by our values of Patient focus, Transparency, Respect and Integrity, we know inclusion and diversity are essential for us to be able to succeed. We want all our colleagues to thrive at GSK bringing their unique experiences, ensuring they feel good and to keep growing their careers. As a candidate for a role, we want you to feel the same way.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are open to all talent. In the US, we also adhere to Affirmative Action principles. This ensures that all qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race/ethnicity, colour, national origin, religion, gender, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, disability, genetic information, military service, covered/protected veteran status or any other federal, state or local protected class*(*US only).
We believe in an agile working culture for all our roles. If flexibility is important to you, we encourage you to explore with our hiring team what the opportunities are.
Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to discuss any adjustments to our process which might help you demonstrate your strengths and capabilities. You can either call us on 0808 234 4391, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
As you apply, we will ask you to share some personal information which is entirely voluntary. We want to have an opportunity to consider a diverse pool of qualified candidates and this information will assist us in meeting that objective and in understanding how well we are doing against our inclusion and diversity ambitions. We would really appreciate it if you could take a few moments to complete it. Rest assured, Hiring Managers do not have access to this information and we will treat your information confidentially.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.
Please note that if you are a US Licensed Healthcare Professional or Healthcare Professional as defined by the laws of the state issuing your license, GSK may be required to capture and report expenses GSK incurs, on your behalf, in the event you are afforded an interview for employment. This capture of applicable transfers of value is necessary to ensure GSK's compliance to all federal and state US Transparency requirements. For more information, please visit GSK's Transparency Reporting For the Record site.