With offices across the US, Europe, and Asia, Abcam is one of the leading life science companies today, achieving multi-year double digit growth with the aim of helping scientific researchers make breakthroughs faster. It's our goal to provide a world-standard in protein research tools, technical support and delivery. When you join Abcam, you'll join a global business with the passion and the vision to become the most influential company, and, best-loved brand in life sciences. About the role
Helping our customers achieve their mission faster is at the centre of everything we do. We commit to provide a world class experience for our customers through the channel of their choice. This role is dedicated to creating the onboarding strategy and leading the change activities to successfully implement new operational capabilities to deliver continuous improvement and improve the customer and employee experience. To lead and drive change to deliver improved OKR's and enable customer mission operations to anticipate and be ready for the customer expectations of the future. Highly results-focused, change orientated and passionate to deliver high team performance and change at speed.
A s Onboarding Manager , you will be responsible for leading and enabling new processes, technology and people capability to deliver innovation and new ways of working. Your experience and leadership should define, build and enable new capability across Abcam.
You will lead, manage and implement projects to provide outstanding customer and scientific support in terms of operational excellence and business growth, measured by tNPS and other key OKR's including sales revenue, cost reduction and eNPS. You will be data lead and implement change at pace whilst maintaining and improvement the employee and customer experience.
Y ou will be responsible for engaging cross functional teams and design and embed new agile practices, take advantage of new technology capabilities and improve customer and commercial outcomes. You'll need a passion for continuous improvement, innovation, be curious, a strong communicator and enjoy challenging the status quo and thinking creatively to solve problems. Previous experience in Life sciences is required.
You will need to be comfortable in an environment where change is a constant, at Abcam we are always striving to improve everything we do. About You
- A passion for supporting life sciences research
- Senior operational leadership and stakeholder management
- Knowledge of the life science market; previous experience in Biotechnology and/or Life Sciences in both academia and industry advantageous
- A proven ability to analyse information from a range of sources to guide decision making and solve complex problems.
- Project management and leadership of global transformation programmes
- Knowledge and an understanding of upstream and downstream processes
- Experience in facilitating customer experience improvements through the use of journey maps, data, co creation in both incubator and production platform environments.
- Ability to influence and engage stakeholders and team members to reach common goals and develop strong working relationships throughout the business.
- Highly organised and an ability to multi-task and prioritise with a can-do attitude, as you will be working on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Strong understanding of customer experience technology
- Customer focused approach, with customer satisfaction being a core driver - understanding of Net Promoter Score
- Strong communication (written and verbal including numeracy) and listening skills
- Ability to build engagement and support from different disciplines and functions across Abcam
Our culture is our key differentiator. We believe in empowering individuals, with responsibility given at an early stage. The working environment is fun and fast-paced, collaborative and outcome focused, with a strong customer focus. In addition to competitive salaries, we offer an attractive and flexible benefits package (which includes shares for eligible employees), a culture focused on wellbeing and opportunities for growth and development.