* Year 5 Primary Teacher
* Barking & Dagenham , East London
* Oftsed outstanding 2 form entry Primary School
* Start date January 2021
A Barking and Dagenham based London Primary School seeks qualified KS2 Primary Teacher for one of their Year 5 classes.
The school has worked with Horizon Teachers for a number of years and is one of our most popular schools amongst both our long term and short term Teachers. We can provide a you with in depth knowledge about the school and their leadership team.
Ideally we are looking for experience Year 5, however experience in all primary stages will be considered. In addition the school can offer a potential TLR / Phase/Subject Lead opportunities
About the School
• 2 form entry school, Graded OFSTED Outstanding
• Established and supportive senior leadership team
• Career progression remains a distinct possibility for teachers who are looking to take on additional responsibilities.
Why Horizon Teachers?
• 4.7 star rating on Google- One of the best education agencies in London
• We have been working with schools for over 10 years
• You decide how you want to be paid.
• We are conducting online consultations so you do not need to travel to our office
Contact us with your CV for a confidential chat and followed by a video interview.
Horizon Teachers is a specialist Education Recruitment Consultancy that helps Teachers and Support Staff find long term, permanent and interim employment in Primary, Secondary and Special Schools throughout London and the South East. As part of the registration process you will be required to have a DBS Check carried out and all original relevant qualifications will need to be sighted and copied before any work placement. For all teaching roles you will need to hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or equivalent.
Horizon Teachers. Enhancing Children's Education.