Are you a commercially minded Financial Analyst with experience of working in Care Services or within a similar area within a Local Authority? Do you have exceptional excel skills to provide in-depth costing analysis? If so, this could be the role for you!
Robertson Bell are pleased to be working with a Care Services provider, to recruit a Commercial Finance Analyst on an initial 6-month fixed term contract. It is expected that this role will be worked remotely throughout the duration of the contract.Specific responsibilities include:
The successful candidate will:
- Developing pricing models across care services to ensure economic returns.
- Provide in-depth pricing analysis, including re-pricing.
- Provide a deep dive analysis to ensure that senior management have a strong understanding of services costs to develop data-driven insight.
- Assist in monthly reviews of actual expense performance versus budgets to understand variances including assisting with the budget setting process.
- Be a fully qualified accountant however candidates that are part-qualified with notable financial analysis experience will be considered.
- Have a strong understanding of OPEX.
- Have worked in a care services organisation or have worked within this remit within a local authority, candidates from other sectors will not be considered.
- Possess strong excel skills and also be competent with all other MS Office Packages.