Do you want to save the world from boring food? Joins us and we will save you from boring work! We are currently looking for a Procurement Manager to join us. Do you have a relevant experience in procurement management in FMCG area? Do you find yourself well in a fast paced, international work environment?
If so, you might be the person we are looking for! Our growth starts with yours.
• Develop procurement strategies for several EMEA Procurement categories, using the agreed tools to deliver value for the category and ensure supply through creation and execution of a risk management strategy for all categories.
• Manage several buyers to ensure effective execution of McCormick objectives across the spend pool, linking in with colleagues in other geographies to ensure McCormick global scale is effectively leveraged, including on Innovation and NPD
• Coordinate and work closely with McCormick EMEA and Global buying team as relevant to ensure ingredient strategies are aligned and effectively executed
• As business partner, act in a timely, efficient way to support the McCormick business and internal customers as well as building long-term sourcing plans for key spend items. This includes looking outside of own responsibilities to leverage scale and best practice within McCormick.
• Support a range of EMEA cross-functional project teams to decide the ways and the means for cost, quality & service optimizations, value improvement and innovation development.
• Recommend and influence choices around business partners and build a long-term sourcing strategy in order to secure the supply, to create long term cost optimization and to develop market knowledge.
• Monitor reporting tools, communicate progresses regularly against KPIs e.g. CCI, supplier performance
• Graduate with a strong academic background, ideally with procurement, supply chain or other Business specialisation.
• Minimum of 5 years procurement experience with demonstrable results in complex buying roles.
• Experience of managing / leading a procurement team and ability to manage cross functional relationships.
• Experience in Food industry preferable.
• Category management experience preferable.
• Confident and change orientated, comfortable within a matrix management structure.
• Ability to work under pressure and deliver according to agreed timescales
• Good relationship building skills
• Self-starter able to work in a results driven culture with big focus on execution.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in the use of SAP and Microsoft applications.
If you wish to be considered for this position, please discuss your interest with your immediate manager, and then apply online via MySuccess under the careers section. Please complete your application by the closing date above and direct any queries to Natalia Jaskólska in Talent Acquisition, Human Resources, Lodz