We are proud to work with one of our prestigious clients based in Rackheath Industrial Estate (North of Norwich) and helping them finding Quality Control Assistants.
As a Quality Control Assistant you will be responsible for the assessment of personalised products from the Handmade and Engraving departments to ensure they are produced to the highest standard and are also in line with the Company policy.
Temporary till Christmas, but there might be a possibility for a permanent position for the right candidate.
Site operates 7 days a week between 5am to 9.30pm
There are morning and afternoon shifts available.
Flexible working opportunities, we are offering morning and afternoon shifts as well as full time and part time hours.
National Minimum Wage applies (depending on a candidate's age)
North of Norwich (Rackheath Industrial Estate)
• Examining products for faults and errors after personalisation.
• Reporting issues to the manager to prevent future faults.
• Ensuring all products are sent out in a high standard in line with the company policy.
• Working closely with other departments to promote an efficient work flow.
• Maintaining a clean safe work environment
• And any other duties that may be required by the Company from time to time.
• A high attention to detail.
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Methodical and thorough approach to work
• Great Organisational Skills
• A friendly and engaging personality
• Comfortable working with members of the team and other members of staff
• A strong commitment to customer service and quality
• A confident manner
• Have a smart appearance and articulate
• Be comfortable using computers.
• Be reliable and trustworthy
Ideally have means to get to work, as it is quite rural location and Public Transport doesn't cover required start and finish times.
How to apply:
•Apply online now or,
•Call Norwich Team on (phone number removed) for more info,
•Text us your name on (phone number removed) and quote "QCLA" and we will call you back or,
•Email your CV to