Up To £23,000 + Bonus
* Working in-house across 10+ brands in the sport and lifestyle sector
* Focus: 80% Content 20% Social
* Writing editorial blogs to boost brand awareness and drive web traffic
* Building an online social media community and sharing and exchanging content
* Driving Instagram as a key channel and continuing to grow a Facebook and Twitter following
* Fully optimising content, using target keywords and following SEO best practice
* Using content to nurture relationships with existing customers
* Influencer outreach via social
* eCommerce specialists selling a variety of products across a huge range of sectors
* They are growing 20% year on year and have had their best year ever for some of the brands
* The brands are largely hobby related, with over 10 to their name, one is bound to match your interests
* This role sits within the SEO, Outreach and Content team and is focused on editorial content, talking about the various sports and interests they sell products for
* They have a separate marketing campaign team and an in-house design team
We're looking for:
* At least two years' experience in a content focused role
* Significant blog writing experience
* Experience researching and drafting blog posts
* Experience writing posts for social, press releases, news, features etc.
* Knowledge of SEO best practice, how to optimise content and target keywords
* An ideas person - coming up with campaign ideas will be second nature to you
* Prior interview and quote sourcing experience is desired!
Will be taking place remotely via Microsoft Teams. The role will be remote for the foreseeable with plans to return to the office when advised it's safe to do so next year.
A growing company and a great one, this role is further expansion.
If you love writing content and want variety and lots of different topics to cover off, this is most definitely the role for you.
To apply, please submit both your CV and a portfolio of your work including prior blog posts