Nicholas Howard are delighted to be recruiting for a new and exciting role as a Brand Manager for a global Pharmaceutical Client.
Working remotely, the successful candidate will work on projects across the UK and Ireland following an acquisition, and subsequent branding and marketing activities. The role will involve coordination and management of agencies, internal and external stakeholders and colleagues across the business - knowledge of the industry, and working with Veeva will be essential.
* Project manage specific brand activities.
* Set strategic objectives and develop product strategy.
* Manage project deadlines.
* Plan and successfully manage any new ideas.
* Manage agencies / vendors to deliver creative and innovative projects on-time and on-budget.
* Track performance against KPIs.
Education & Experience:
* Degree in Life Sciences or equivalent preferred.
* Marketing understanding.
* Veeva / Promomats is essential.
* Copy / report writing.
* Project management.
* IT literate, numerate and analytical.
* Self-starter, able to complete tasks and manage to deadlines.
* Excellent communication / influencing skills, particularly in written form.
* Flexible indirect management.
To be considered for this position please apply below