Are you a qualified Primary Teacher looking for a new role?
We are recruiting for enthusiastic Primary Teachers (NG1, NG2, NG3, NG4, NG5) to work with our client schools on a range of contracts including day to day with the opportunity for short term and long-term contracts for the right candidate.
Here at Textbook Teachers, we understand that teaching is a very demanding yet rewarding job. Therefore, we want to offer you support from a friendly and understanding team whilst providing you opportunities to progress in your career.
Supply teaching is not only an excellent way to expand your skill set working with a range of schools but it gives you the opportunity to network and demonstrate your teaching abilities to a variety of local Primary Schools in your area.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
· Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS
· Have knowledge of the National Curriculum
· Be able to communicate confidently with pupils
· Be able to handle challenging behaviour
Enhanced DBS checks alongside all mandatory safeguarding checks will be carried out by Textbook Teachers prior to work.
The key benefits for working with Textbook Teachers are:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
· A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
· 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant
· No time sheets
· Email and SMS verification of bookings
· £100 referral scheme
· Support with CPD
· Access to free resources
If you are looking for a flexible work-life balance whilst working with an encouraging team of dedicated individuals then get in touch as we could register you today via video chat