Communications Account Manager - LondonSalary:
Excellent package commensurate with qualifications and experience + benefitsThe Company
Our client is a consultancy with two areas of focus: Communications strategy for companies involved in the renewables, energy, and sustainability sectors; and corporate ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) advice across all industries. They are a business and value minded, but like to work with good companies, or companies that are trying to be good - our client helps them change, and gain recognition for that change. Our client has big plans am doves quickly and aim to hire the very best people!Essential Skills and Experience:
Our client is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced Communications Account Manager with most or all of the following skills and attributes.
- Ability to provide strategic communications advice to wide range of clients.
- At least 3 years' experience in communications with ability to lead an account (albeit with some support and direction).
- Prior experience in being the main day-to-day contact on accounts.
- Confidence in all aspects of client servicing from planning to execution.
- Understanding and experience of capital markets communications helpful but not essential, they are happy to train the right person.
- Understanding and experience of renewables, energy, and/or sustainability helpful but not essential, again they are happy to train the right person.
- Strong and confident writer with experience of writing/editing op-eds, press releases etc.
- Interest in the areas in which we work... they are proud of their ability to be nerdy, and are (for example) more enthused by subjects like engineering, space, renewables, than by media, finance, retail.
- Self-starting / disciplined - they know this is a generic request that all companies make, but in their current stage of growth, it is a necessity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, and enthusiasm for joining a young growing business.
- Demonstrable interest and achievement in an extra-curricular field is also of interest, though not essential.
Our client works from a beautiful office in London Bridge, and currently from their homes as well. A mixture of home and office working is likely to continue after the pandemic, probably 1-2 days from home per week on a long-term basis.
You may also be required to travel internationally, including long-haul.
The home and office working is likely to continue after the pandemic, probably 1-2 days from home per week on a long-term basis.
You may also be required to travel internationally, including long-haulThey offer:
Benefits include but are not limited to:
- Full private medical
- Formal external training as required
- Bonus scheme
- Potential for equity incentives
They offer faster progression, better pay, more opportunities and a good deal more excitement and adventure than you are likely to find at other consultancies.
Our client wants to build the most respected consultancy in the sector, doing the best work for their clients, and having fun with other smart people.
If you are a suitably qualified and experienced Communications Account Manager and ready for your next challenge in a growing organisation with lots of opportunity to progress we would love to hear from you!