Development Team Leader / Manager, Implement Agile, Azure, SaaS. Combination of home based and trips to the office in Hampshire. Salary likely to be in the range of £ (Apply online only) + benefits. Fantastic chance to join a company at an exciting time of growth and change.
Established company based in Hampshire are looking for an Development Team Leader / Manager, Agile, to drive their team. In this new role you will be managing a team of developers and working closely across the business. Initially from a development background (ideally C#), you will be technically strong; twinned with this you will have excellent people management skills and will have implemented Agile into a development environment.
This is a key and challenging role where you will have the opportunity to make a real difference.
Key Tasks -
* Create a strong and top performing Agile environment.
* Create a high performing team through coaching/ mentoring, objective setting, management and reviews.
* Translate epics/ features/ user stories into tasks, estimates and development plans.
* Work with your sprint team to ensure products are delivered on-time and fit for purpose.
* Work with technical stakeholders and your team to ensure all tasks are clearly understood and that tasks are ordered appropriately in the sprints.
* Make sure everyone knows what 'good' looks like.
* Adopt the best in tooling and reporting including Azure Devops, BI and and agile process.
Essential skills -
* Ability to build an effective agile team.
* Motivate and mentor others.
* Technically strong with a previous development background and broad knowledge covering .net, cloud, Azure, CI/ CD, Azure DevOps, Test Driven Development, etc.
* Knowledge in a similar role or ready to make the step up.
* Ability to work and lead in a high paced environment.
To be considered for this role you will come from a development background (ideally C#/ .net) and will have progressed into a Team leading / Sprint management role/ Development Management role. You will enjoy managing software developers and help them to develop and progress in an agile environment. In addition to managing people you will also enjoy improving processes and procedures.
If you have the strong Agile background and technical team management please send your CV for a full brief. The role will be based both at home and the client's office in Hampshire. Salary is most likely to be in the range of £ (Apply online only) + benefits. Interviews to be held soon