DescriptionWho you are
We're on the hunt for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Acquisition Team. This is an exciting opportunity to play a fundamental role in driving the growth of one of the UK's fastest expanding businesses.
You'll report into the Head of Acquisition and will plan and execute direct response activity across all paid media channels, driving efficiencies and scaling our new customers volumes, alongside providing support on the strategy and execution of brand awareness campaigns. You'll work closely with our media and creative agencies and internal brand and retention teams. You'll be part of a very fast paced and high performing team, which is shaping the evolution and economics of our business.
We're looking for someone who is extremely passionate and knowledgeable about digital marketing across the full funnel, with a strong understanding of the newest industry developments. You'll be someone who has proven commercial awareness and solid knowledge of growth levers and ROI. You'll embody and develop our growth principles - fast, meaningful, accurate opportunity discovery and experimentation.
By optimising and innovating on our existing channels strategy and processes - we want you to deeply impact and step change Gousto's future!
The size of this opportunity is for you to define - we encourage intellectual autonomy and provocation and whilst you'll take over our existing practices, we're looking for a candidate who is constantly on the lookout for alternative and better ways of doing things within the space.
This role requires a strong analytical background, a bias for action, experimentation, customer-centricity and a strong thirst for results. What You'll Do
- Deliver our digital performance marketing activity with a focus on paid search, paid social and paid display. You'll be measured against signup volumes targets, CPA, ROI targets and discovery opportunities (they'll all be part of your OKRs)
- Work alongside our brand and agency teams to plan and implement digital media plans to hit awareness and consideration targets, based on audience insights and brand growth strategy, reporting on brand awareness, lift and consideration targets
- Manage significant budget, ensuring campaigns are optimised at all times to maximise efficiency of digital channels
- Implement a rigorous A/B testing process, which includes discovery, technical setup of experiments and analysis of results.
- Use and implement attribution techniques and ROI modelling to ensure campaigns are optimised for the short, mid and long term
- Research and evaluate new growth opportunities for scaling customer acquisition
- You'll work in a growth squad that comprises Digital Product, UX, UI, Finance, Data Science and Analytics and CRM Growth Marketing teams that will stretch your thinking and enable you to take the most educated decisions
- Experience in paid media, and a previous role in a high-growth start-up or scale-up environment would be beneficial
- Proven results in growth and/or brand marketing across social, digital and programmatic media.
- Experience working with an external media agency and supporting brand marketing is a plus.
- Analytical and data savvy marketer
- You promote a culture of trust, collaboration, grit, "get it done", resourcefulness, curiosity.
- Good knowledge and hands on experience of Paid Social and Paid Search advertising tools (Facebook Business Manager, Google Ads, Bing Ads, Google Analytics) and SQL (strongly preferable).
- Technical knowledge of tracking and experiment design and implementation.
- Strong communication skills and ability to clearly articulate impact; ability to influence and work cross-functionally across several internal teams.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
You're a confident self-starter, able to juggle multiple projects in a dynamic, exciting and entrepreneurial environment. You're a problem-solver with an eagle eye for detail. You'll consistently go the extra mile to apply and achieve a high standard across everything you do.
Dream - Today's good is tomorrow's mediocre. We're always looking for ways to improve Gousto, our team and ourselves.
Deliver - We understand where we can add the most value and obsess about making improvements every day.
Care - We can only achieve big things by working collaboratively. We respect different people's skills, experience and points of view. We work as one team.Benefits
- Holidays - 25 days of holiday (plus bank holidays) increasing by a day each year up to 30 days
- Option to buy up to 5 additional days of annual leave
- Discounted Gousto boxes - 40% staff discount on Gousto boxes and 25% for your family and friends
- Coffee/ Tea, fruit and ice cream provided every single day to keep you fresh
- Friday social - Wine, beer and soft-drinks
- Help test new recipes at home
- Gym Membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly team socials and mixed team events
Equal opportunity is hugely important to us, across all areas of Gousto. Currently, in our team there are over 20 nationalities and it's deeply important to us to have all genders represented in all functions and levels. We treat all individuals in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of age, disability, gender, pregnancy and maternity, marital status, race, religion or sexual orientation.